cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jake Meier <li...@razedworld.com>
Subject Stateful SOAP calls
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 21:09:27 GMT
I am terribly new to cocoon, so please forgive me if this is a stupid question.  I am interested
in using the SOAP logicsheets from cocoon 2.1.3 to call to a stateful web-service.  Basically,
when I make my first call to the service it wants to set a session cookie.  I need to be able
to handle that session cookie and send it back to the web-service on subsequent calls.  I
haven't been able to figure out how to do this with the built-in SOAP logicsheets.  Am I missing
something, or is there no way to do this with the built-in components shipped with cocoon
2.1.3?  If there is no way to do this, has anyone else had the same trouble, or is what I
am trying to do incredibly non-standard?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

										-Jake Meier