cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Frederic Gaus <coc...@necroshine.de>
Subject Problems with simple-form transformer in 2.1.3
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 11:10:55 GMT
Hi!

I used cocoon 2.1.1 with no problems (using Form-validation).
After a update to 2.1.3, I got very many problems with the
simple-form-transformer.

I have no solution to these problems, maybe someone could help me:

in my source-xml I used error-tags like:
or

to get a line-break. This is not working any longer. After transforming
a few tags are missing (not the <br>, but for example the </form>-Tag)
and my xml gets invalid.

I get an other problem while validating a form with an upload-element
inside. To get the upload working I create a form-element with the
attribute
 enctype="multipart/form-data

Doing this, even a valid input is detected as not valid :(

This could also be a problem of the form-validator-action, but I don't
belive because there was iirc no change in the source since version
2.1.1...

Hope someone could help me..

Freddy