cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Zohner" <stephanie.zoh...@gmx.at>
Subject How to nest logicsheet tags of different libraries
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 17:41:41 GMT
Hi,

I have big problems with my custom logicsheet, hopeyou can help:

I would like to read the user name from the authentication context and use
it as a parameter for a method call of my Helper Class.

However, at the time the template wants to replace <xsl:value-of
select="."/>with the value from the authentication context, there is no (text) value.

So that in the end, the XSP is transformed to:

BlockerHelper.getInstance().setEditorName();

This throughs an exception, because a String value is expected as method
parameter.

Every hint is appreciated,

Thanks Stephanie

My xsp:page looks like this:
<xsp:page xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
xmlns:blocker="http://test.de/blocker" xmlns:xsp-session-fw="http://apache.org/xsp/session-fw/1.0">
	<page>
		<xsp:logic>
			<!--some java logic -->
			<blocker:set>
<xsp-session-fw:getxml as="object" context="authentication"
path="/authentication/data/name"/></blocker:set>
		</xsp:logic>
	</page>
</xsp:page>

The XSL-Template in my logicsheet looks like this:

<!-- other templates -->
<xsl:template match="blocker:set">
	<xsp:logic>BlockerHelper.getInstance().setEditorName(<xsl:value-of
select="."/>);
	</xsp:logic>
</xsl:template>
<!-- other templates -->