cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Lucas-Smith <michael.lucas-sm...@wizardis.com.au>
Subject Wrong .class files (was: Flowscript and POST's)
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:23:26 GMT

I believe I'm missing something very very obvious with the build.

After running ./build.sh, the build/ directory contains a
cocoon-2.1.4-dev directory. I moved this directory out of the build
directory and started up again and everything continued to run.

This indicates that those class files were not being used, even though
COCOON_HOME is set to the directory that has the build directory in
it.

What step am I missing to have Cocoon use the correct, newly built
.class files?

Cheers,
Michael