cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaRecords - The home Urban music <...@beya-records.com>
Subject Re: database issuses - (cocoon + mysql)
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:07:24 GMT
Joe,
thanks for your advice. tried your suggestions but with no joy
unfortunately. The page is not being processed as an xsl page for some
bizarre reason, plus no connection to the database is being made.

I have checked the access.log file to see whether the mysql driver is
being pre-loaded in the first instance and I get the following line
written to the log file:

INFO    (2003-12-28) 14:07.51:261   [access] (Unknown-URI)
Unknown-thread/CocoonServlet: Reloading from:
jndi:/localhost/cocoon/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf

But there is no specific mention of a mysql driver/database being
loaded, is this correct

regards

Uzo