cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rui Alberto L." Gonçalves <rui-l-goncal...@ptinovacao.pt>
Subject Re: SendMailTransfomer question
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:15:44 GMT
I'm getting the message in /var/log/maillog:

Dec  2 11:44:43 localhost sendmail[4960]: hB2BigJP004960:
localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1] did not issue MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN
during connection to MTA

It seems that the connection is established to sendmail, but
after that the connection is aborted without trying to send the
email.

At the end of pipeline I have:

I can't understand the reason of this html tags as the result of the
pipeline!!

org.apache.cocoon.acting.Sendmail is working!!

Rui

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 20:16, Simon Mieth wrote:
> On 28 Nov 2003 18:21:23 +0000
> "Rui Alberto L." Gonçalves <rui-l-goncalves@ptinovacao.pt>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm sending in attachment the result log of a request that
> > matches this pipeline with DEBUG level.
> > In fact the match pattern this time is sendmail-x :)
> > I'm using cocoon 2.1.2. I tryed to use SendMailTransformer
> > that is shiped with cocoon-2.1.3, but the result is the
> > same!! :(
> >
> > Thanks again!
> >

> Ok, as i see from your log-file the sendMail-method from the
> sendmailtransformer should be invoked and there is no
> exception in the log-file.
>
> What get you as result from your pipeline?
> Can you take a look at your mail.log (linux? then
> /var/log/mail.log). Is there a connection from localhost (
> the messageID should contain JavaMail?
> Maybe a look in error.log and core.log (in WEB-INF/logs) can
> give more details.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Simon

Rui Alberto L. Gonçalves <rui-l-goncalves@ptinovacao.pt>