cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hassan Abolhassani" <nsyjp...@ybb.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Launching 2 cocoons simultenaously
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:20:56 GMT
> What is the way to put more than one cocoon in the same servlet container?

You can have different directory names in your webapps. For example copy
your cocoon to cocoon1 and cocoon2 in your webapp directory and then you
have two instances.

Anyway I have noticed that doing this way, a lot of memory will be captured
by two copies. It is worth to make light version of them for better memory
usage (i.e. remove some unnecessary components from your cocoon.xconf)

Hassan