cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to configure JXPathMetaModule?
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:02:01 GMT
From: "joakim verona" <joakim@verona.se>

> Hello,
>
> I would like to URL encode in the sitemap, and I figured the
> JXPathMetamodule would be useful.
> However, I cant figure out how to configure it.
>
> The docs mention a "function" element that can be used to define java
> classes to be used with jxpath:
>
> <function name="java.net.URLDecoder" prefix="urlencode"/>

I suppose, you should modify the cocoon.xconf to add functions to an input
module.

> But where do I put this statement?
>
> Then I would like to use the new input module like this:
>

> <match select="test/*">
> <generate src="http://www.test.com/{urlencode:encode({1})}"
>

> But that doesnt look quite right.

Unfortunately, nested variable evaluation is not supported (at least in C
2.1), so the combination of an input module and a sitemap parameter won't
work.

But things could have changes since the time I last had a look at input
modules.

Regards,
  Konstantin