cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gregg Wigen" <...@synesis7.com>
Subject [HELP]Failed to execute pipeline.
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:53:06 GMT
pipeline.: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException:
master-reference '' for fo:page-sequence matches no simple-page-master
or page-sequence-master

I've got the latest version of cocoon installed locally.  I'm running
windows xp.  I'm also using java 1.4.1_04.

I've copied the xsl transform for pdf files from the file on the disk,
unfortunately, I don't understand this error?  I would greatly
appreciate it if you could help me solve this problem as pdf files are a
requirement for my project.

Thank you, very much

Gregg Wigen