cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Hoskens" ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject RE: problem with woody in authentication (invalid continuation id)
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:20:22 GMT
Hi,

I think you have forgotten about Value-substitution: <map:call
continuation="{1}"/> is now a child of the authentication tag and thus the
parameter needs to go up one level to match *.continuation and becomes
{../1}. Maybe this can help?

Bye,

Jan

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Ulrich, Dominik [mailto:Dominik.Ulrich@ids.de]
Verzonden: donderdag 4 december 2003 14:09
Aan: users@cocoon.apache.org
Onderwerp: problem with woody in authentication (invalid continuation id)

Hi everybody
Hope that somebody can help me with this problem:

in my sitemap there is an authentication
the protect action is also "around" the woody form, do that it can be only
called by an authenticated user. form loading is fine, but when I try to
submit the form with the button, it calls an continuation which is invalid.
when I load the form, the continuation id in the form tag is everytime
replaced with,I asume, a correct id.

this is my pipeline:
<map:match pattern="form2-display-pipeline">
 <map:act type="auth-protect">
	<map:parameter name="handler" value="myhandler"/>
	<!-- pipeline to show the form -->
		<map:generate src="forms/highage_template.xml"/>
		<map:transform type="woody"/>
		<map:transform type="i18n">
			<map:parameter name="locale" value="de"/>
		</map:transform>
		<map:transform src="xsl/html/woody-default.xsl"/>
		<map:transform type="i18n">
			<map:parameter name="locale" value="de"/>
		</map:transform>

		<map:transform src="xsl/html/simple-page2html.xsl">
		<map:parameter name="contextPath"
value="{request:contextPath}"/>
		<map:parameter name="servletPath"
value="{request:servletPath}"/>
		<map:parameter name="sitemapURI"
value="{request:sitemapURI}"/>
		<map:parameter name="file"
value="forms/highage_template.xml"/>
			<map:parameter name="remove" value="{0}"/>
		</map:transform>
		<map:serialize/>
	</map:act>
	<!-- something was wrong, redirect to login page -->
	<map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
</map:match>

the continuation:

<map:match pattern="*.continue">
	<map:act type="auth-protect">
		<map:parameter name="handler" value="myhandler"/>
		<map:call continuation="{1}"/>
	</map:act>
	<!-- something was wrong, redirect to login page -->
	<map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
</map:match>

before I configured the authentication everything went fine, and my success
pipeline was called. can anybody help me out??

regards dominik