cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Gerzabek" <michael.gerza...@at.efp.cc>
Subject XSL question in Cocoon
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:50:58 GMT
sorry for crossposting, but I'm not a hundred percent sure
where to go with this issue.

I run C21 with a pretty FileGenerator that gives me xml.xml [1] attached
right on. As next step in my pipeline I use TraxTransformer(xalan, no XSLTC)
with xsl.xsl [2] to make some other xml out of it. Then I serialize everything with
XMLSerializer.

I do this quite often with different sources and the same stylesheet. And it works
fine. But with the data enclosed I miss the third node in output and I can't after a
hundred looks say why!?

Does anyone know why or where to direct my question?

Thanks in advance
Michael

[1] source xml
[2] transformation stylesheet