cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Joe D. Williams" <joe_d_willi...@mindspring.com>
Subject Newbie: DatabaseSelectAction modes?
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 22:44:06 GMT
I want to authenticate users by a username and password, using
DatabaseAuthenticatorAction and then pull information from the same database
table that contains the authentication information. For example, a custom
greeting or whatever, using columns that were not parameters from the input
form.

So, I have managed to create a pipeline and descriptor file for the
authentication, but am not sure what to use for the "mode" parameter in the
descriptor for the select action.

What are the acceptable values, or where can I find them?