cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mirco Goergen" <mgoer...@compu-shack.com>
Subject Antw: Re: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:12:54 GMT
Yeep I´m sure

Unfortunatly we changed the IPAdress from the old server to the a new one yesterday therefor
this could cause your trouble. It should ping to 195.145.90.93 which is the new one

We reduced the least time to minimum so normaly the most dns should recognized this

try the other adresses they should work.

regards

mirko

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Mirko Görgen
Webadministrator

Firma: Compu-Shack
Tel: 0 26 31 - 98 31 48
Fax: 0 26 31 - 98 31 99
www.compu-shack.com
>>> jheinicke@virbus.de 21.11.03 20.01 >>>
On 21.11.2003 19:36, Mirco Goergen wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I would like to send you a link for your "live site"
>
> Take a look at http://portal.compu-shack.com

Are you really sure that's Cocoon? I wonder if someone uses
cgi-bin/portal.pl URLs in Cocoon!

> Description for the entry should be "Compu-Shack - the network channel"
>
>>>From the first byte all content is delivered from database, so everything you
see is dynamic :-)

> We also created some sub portals from this project so perhaps you will take a look at
>
> http://www.cspublish24.de
>
> http://security.compu-shack.com
>
> http://pm-cisco.compu-shack.com
>
> http://infrastruktur.compu-shack.com
>
> http://pm-hp.compu-shack.com

They all are Cocoon, yes. But why aren't you running the portal homepage
on Cocoon too?

> If you like to get more details just send a mail.
>
> regards
>
> Mirko Görgen

Joerg