cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: HowTo DEVELOP a WIKI-enabled site
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:57:37 GMT
Yup, we are also using it... I was trying to get the
developer to move towards an XML/XSL output
option (that would allow for some *great* skinning
plus the option to have an " WikiXML" output that could
be taken thru other Cocoon pipelines....) but without
success -  maybe if some of the Cocoon developers
opted in this could be taken further.

>>> KKirwan@dto.ie 2003/11/13 02:52:11 PM >>>
Didn't know it had it's own site...
I'll look in to it.