cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: SVG to SWF
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:27:16 GMT
Boris

If you send me "plain text" I am happy to create a draft page;
you could then edit it quite easily.

Derek

>>> boris@petra-productions.de 13/11/2003 12:00:59 >>>

I took the session-id for the name of the generated swf-file. Maybe I
should take a random instead.
Maybe I can change it today.

Sorry, but how to create a wiki-page?

Boris
----- Original Message -----
From: Derek Hohls
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: SVG to SWF

Boris

I tried the demo - the SVG is certainly dynamic (if
you change the code in the box) but the Flash does
not reflect the chnages made (in IE6, anyway)

I would appreiciate advice as to how to install under
Cocoon 2.0.4...  maybe make a wiki page?

Thanks
Derek

>>> boris@petra-productions.de 13/11/2003 11:33:52 >>>

Hallo,

the demo on the website is dynamic!
You can change the sourcecode in the left window and after submitting,
you will see the changes in the right window.
Best experience you will have with InternetExplorer on pc, because the
plugin for svg does not work on other platforms.

It is developed with cocoon 2.04. The installation is not to easy, but
i could give some advice.

If it is integrated into Cocoons CVS would be great thing.

Boris