cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: SVG to SWF
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:55:59 GMT
well, ok - but should I try to resolve this ?  if I do a page
refresh then I lose all the code chnages I have made?
and why does the SVG refresh and not the SWF ??

>>> Paul.Crabtree@dna.co.uk 13/11/2003 11:52:06 >>>
works ok for me, must be a caching problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Hohls [mailto:DHohls@csir.co.za]
Sent: 13 November 2003 09:49
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: SVG to SWF

Boris

I tried the demo - the SVG is certainly dynamic (if
you change the code in the box) but the Flash does
not reflect the chnages made (in IE6, anyway)

I would appreiciate advice as to how to install under
Cocoon 2.0.4... maybe make a wiki page?

Thanks
Derek

>>> boris@petra-productions.de 13/11/2003 11:33:52 >>>

Hallo,

the demo on the website is dynamic!
You can change the sourcecode in the left window and after submitting,
you will see the changes in the right window.
Best experience you will have with InternetExplorer on pc, because the
plugin for svg does not work on other platforms.

It is developed with cocoon 2.04. The installation is not to easy, but
could give some advice.

If it is integrated into Cocoons CVS would be great thing.

Boris