cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "hed" <hed4s...@interia.pl>
Subject dynamic descriptor for action
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:15:55 GMT
hello
I have a small problem with formvalidatoraction and my descriptor. there's a
snippet :

<map:act type="formval">
    <map:parameter name="descriptor" value="cocoon:/registration-desc"/>
</map:act>
<map:match pattern="**-desc">
    <map:generate type="file" src="forms/registration-desc.xml"/>
    <map:transform type="xinclude"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

xinclude adds to xml file result of sql query (to validate is login value
already exist in database).
it works, but only one time. all next requests use cache, and cocoon doesn't
execute queries (to be specific,
cocoon doesn't even process this match)
I think it is a bug in AbstractComplementaryConfigurableAction, because I've
tried everything - non cacheable pipelines, some parameters with xinclude
and cinclude (like purge, expire) and many others. Is there any other
possibility to make dynamic, noncacheable descriptor ?

regards
hed