cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Painter-Wakefield <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject Re: [XSP] Java variables within tag attributes
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 14:22:30 GMT

maybe

<cinclude>
      <xsp:attribute name="src"><xsp:expr>page</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>
</cinclude>

|         |           Jan Wielgus      |
|         |           <list40@o2.pl>   |
|         |           11/01/2003 02:48 |
|         |           users            |

  |       To:       users@cocoon.apache.org
                       |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  [XSP] Java variables within tag attributes

Hello,

I want to do something like this: I want to include a page in my

main page depending on a request parameter:

<xsp:logic>

                   String page = <xsp-request:get-parameter name="page"/>;

                   if(page==null || page=="") page =

"cocoon:/pagecontent/kategorien.xsp";

</xsp:logic>

But then I have a problem. How can I pass the variable 'page' to the

<cinclude>-tag?

<cinclude:include src=" <-- here I don't know how to do it :((

Any help will be appreciated

Regards

Jan