cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Danny Bols" <db...@osirion.be>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1.3 / Woody / Flow - Endless Loop?
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 07:10:37 GMT
Pfff...this problem did cost me a lot of sweat and tears.....cleaning up my
tomcat working directory was the key to the solution.

I guess exception handling in the cocoon cache/jisp was causing the hangup
of tomcat...but I was not abe to track the problem further down.

I hope this information can be of any value for solving the problem.

--
Danny