cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Danny Bols" <db...@osirion.be>
Subject RE: Woody Transformer: absolute addressing of widgets
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:32:23 GMT

I agree, relative addressing beside absolute addressing would also be nice.
I don't like the use of slashes e.g. we now pass the getFullyQualifiedId()
of a widget as a request parameter. I we should agree on using slashes the
getFullyQualifiedId() would also have to return a slashed-address and using
it in request parameter value is asking for trouble.
WDYT?

> PS: in the future, it would be helpful if you could post a diff instead
> of a complete file, especially if the change is small. Don't know if
> you're familiar with CVS or other version control systems, but the small
> learning curve is definitely worth it.

Do you mean a kornshell diff?
Is WinCvs 1.2 on my XP a reliable client? I ran into an error a few times
getting the latest version. What do you used as cvs client?
What is the best way to build only the woody block? Simply making a
local.blocks.properties in which you exclude all the otehr blocks?

--

Danny