cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Schwarz" <saschw...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Uploading files with Cocoon 2.1 (one more)
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:20:51 GMT
Josep,

>Steven Schwarz posted his own upload action, but I can't run it.
What error / failure condition are you getting? Please supply the logfile
showing the action output.

>It contains a "request" action, that I don't need
It *has* to contain a request...that is where cocoon puts the
directory/filename of the temporary location where it put the uploaded file.
The action copies or moves the file from the temporary location to the final
location you specify.

>and I think it is too complex.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :^) It's only ~120 lines long and the
vast majority of that is debug logging. I put all the logging to make it
easy to debug when others use it.

This action has to handle three scenarios:
1. The input is a Part
2. The input is a PartOnDisk (the most common case)
3. The input is a PartOnDisk and it is not on the same filesystem as the
destination

Please run this action along with the pipelines I provided with debug turned
on and submit the logs.
I can only help if you can provide specific problems.
Regards
Steve