cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Authentication(Authentication Framework)
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:10:19 GMT
You have to remember all authenticated users (IDs) in your authenticator
class. Only one instance of this class is created, so it shoud work
by simply using an instance variable to store the ids.
The authenticator is also notified when a logout happens, BUT it's
not notified when the session times out, so have to take care of
that as well somehow.

HTH
Carsten