cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Refined authentication: directory open for users, subdirectory for subgroup of users?
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:26:22 GMT
Just an idea how to solve this:
- during authentication you can pass the group information in the XML
  that is stored in the session.
- you can then write a "is-in-group"-selector and use that in the sitemap.
So if someone wants to access students/group 2, the selector looks in the
authentication xml stored in the session and grants only access if the
user is in the appropriate role.

HTH
Carsten