cocoon-users mailing list archives

From BRAUD Denis <DBR...@micropole-univers.com>
Subject RE: JXForm (XMLForm), Hibernate, Flowscript and the prefs example
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:21:02 GMT
I've tried this. It works fine.
Thanks a lot.
Denis Braud

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Hugo Burm [mailto:hugob@xs4all.nl]
Envoyé : mardi 11 novembre 2003 19:37
À : users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : RE: JXForm (XMLForm), Hibernate, Flowscript and the prefs
example

The way an Avalon component is retreived in flowscript did change some
months ago.
You do not longer need to create a manager that has to do this lookup,
instead, you can do the lookup (and release!) with cocoon.getComponent.

I upgraded the Wiki page and the attachment.

I did only upgrade the jxforms example. Not the xmlforms. I marked the
latter as deprecated.

Hugo Burm