cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steve Jovanelly <SJovane...@witness.com>
Subject component addition to cocoon
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:21:17 GMT
I have a cocoon webapp (2.1.1) with the following dir structure (under
Tomcat)

webapp/
  WEB-INF/
  app1/
  app2/

My web-inf contains the main sitemap, cocoon.xconf, logkit.xconf and
cocoon.roles files.  I have sub-sitemaps under each app dir.  All this works
really well, but I have to put any app specific components, roles, logkit
setup up in the config files in the WEB-INF dir.  I would like to have the
configuration for each app in its directory.  More specifically, I would
like each app to have its own cocoon.xconf, logkit.xconf, and cocoon.roles
files.  Those files won't contain any cocoon general setup stuff, but only
local components and logkit conf for this app...kinda like the sitemap has
only the tranformers, readers, pipelines, etc...for the local application.

Thanks in advance,
Steve Jovanelly