cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Grange, John" <john.gra...@bluefinger.com>
Subject RE: Snippet inside
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:26:52 GMT
surely it inserts into your output a string which contains the current
date/time, formatted according to the contents of the "time-formt" parameter
in the request.  If that parameter is not available, it will be formatted
using the "hh:mm:ss" format string.

John Grange
Software Team Leader

Tel: +44 (0) 1749 834922
Email: john.grange@bluefinger.com

BlueFinger Limited
Underwood Business Park, Wookey Hole Road, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1AF, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1749 834900
Fax: +44 (0) 1749 834902
Mobile: +44 (0) 7876 038058
web: www.bluefinger.com <http://www.bluefinger.com>

Company Reg No: 4209395 Registered Office: 2 Temple Back East, Temple Quay,
BRISTOL. BS1 6EG.

*** This E-mail contains confidential information for the addressee only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should
not use, disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in
error. No binding contract will result from this e-mail until such time as a
written document is signed on behalf of the company. BlueFinger Limited
cannot accept responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of this
message as it has been transmitted over public networks.***