cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Langham <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Re: [ARTICLE] Enterprise Application Integration using Apache Cocoon 2.1
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:41:55 GMT
> The author mentions "pipeline lock-in" .. it sounds as if they haven't
> heard of the Flowscript yet ;)

He mentions Flow at the end of the article:

Our form handling mechanisms are totally proprietary simply because
there were no satisfactory solutions in Cocoon. Cocoon 2.1 now
incorporates Flow/Continuations, JXPath, and Woody. These are very
interesting components that should be given serious consideration for
any new development work.
<

> Always nice to read stuff someone else writes about Cocoon, though...
> Thanks for the pointer.

Absolutely.

Matthew