cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kieran Kirwan" <KKir...@dto.ie>
Subject HowTo DEVELOP a WIKI-enabled site
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:29:44 GMT
Dear All,

I'm trying to implement a wiki-based site for comments on projects.
However I'm at a bit of a loss about how to go about this.
There seems to be two approaches - use Cocoon or Forrest.

It's difficult to locate information on how to do so (most searches just bring up links to
CocoonWiki itself).
If anyone has any pointers on how to go about this I would appreciate it.
Once I've figured it out I'll write a 'HowToDevelopWikiPages' page on CocoonWiki itself.

Thanks,
Kieran
Kieran Kirwan
Executive Transportation Planner