cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schultz, Gary - COMM" <GSchu...@commerce.state.wi.us>
Subject RE: Content Updating
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:43:54 GMT
Take a look at the Morphon XML Editor: http://www.morphon.com

Gary T. Schultz
Web Technical Administrator / GIS Coordinator
Wisconsin Department or Commerce
608-266-1283
gschultz@commerce.state.wi.us

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent L Johnson [mailto:brent@bjohnson.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 4:26 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: Content Updating

Our metadata is simply basic text content (at least the
data that I'm allowing them to update).  Any more complicated
data will be update by myself.

I'll definitely take a look.  Yes this CMS is very simple - my
clients definitely need nothing more than to update paragraph
blocks with text (and maybe some very simple formatting tags).

Thanks all for the suggestions,

- Brent