cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carmona Perez, David" <DPerez...@fcc.es>
Subject RE: RV: ResourceReader problem
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:41:29 GMT
Thanks Bruno,

But this doesn't help.  I have set the content-length (checked with a debugger) and the problem
goes on.
Anyone has any other idea?

--------
David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Bruno Dumon [mailto:bruno@outerthought.org]
Enviado el: miƩrcoles, 12 de noviembre de 2003 16:07
Para: users@cocoon.apache.org
Asunto: Re: RV: ResourceReader problem

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 16:06, Carmona Perez, David wrote:
> More info:
>

> With the caching pipeline, it always fails the first time and works ok
> for sub-sequent times.
>
> Any idea of the cause?

Yes, it's because the content length is not set. When something is
served from the cache, the size is known on beforehand so the content
length can be set.

To force the content length to be set, create a subclass of
ResourceReader and override the shouldSetContentLength() method to
return true. We should make this behaviour configurable though so that
it's not necessary for everyone to create their own subclass.