cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carmona Perez, David" <DPerez...@fcc.es>
Subject RE: Woody error summary
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 14:06:36 GMT
Another change I propose in woody-field-styling.xsl is the following:

  <xsl:template match="wi:validation-message">
return false;">&#160;!&#160;</a>
  </xsl:template>

by

  <xsl:template match="wi:validation-message">
return false;">&#160;!&#160;</a>
  </xsl:template>

In this way it's easy to override the presentation format in a CSS file.

--------
David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Bruno Dumon [mailto:bruno@outerthought.org]
Enviado el: viernes, 07 de noviembre de 2003 14:23
Para: users@cocoon.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Woody error summary

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 11:44, Carmona Perez, David wrote:
> Here is a custom version of woody-samples-styling.xsl, I made that
> think can be of general interest:
>

> I've added the new <wi:validation-errors> tag that show a summary of
> errors that may have happened, and can be embedded inside the
> <wt:form-template> tag.
>

> What do you think?

Looks good, other people have asked for this too (or maybe it was you, I
don't remember). However, I would add this template to
woody-field-styling.xsl. If you could do that and submit a proper diff
to bugzilla, that would be excellent. I think there's information on the
cocon website about how to do this, otherwise just ask.

PS: please don't send HTML email to the mailing list.