cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Panov, Wasili" <wasili.pa...@smartbot-technologies.de>
Subject RE: InMemory woody form source
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:21:25 GMT
> > The reason because I need to regenarate the form on every
> request is
> > the project requirement to hide the fields/groups
> on-the-fly depens on
> > business data and back-end system. The back-end is also the reason,
> > cause we can't do it on the client side.
>
> Depending on your exact needs, you might also be able to do this by
> using the JXTemplateGenerator to dynamically include widgets in the
> template. In the form definition they will of course always
> be present,
> but then they'll simply have null values.

It work's fine with templates, but the problem is the "hidden" required
fields in the form.
For example, cause of the nationality of the person I need the residence
permit data,
but in case of natives, I dont need to show the fields anymore.
But I got some problems by validation of the form.

Thanks,
Wasili