cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Zurich dinner? (was Re: Homepage-Devlopment)
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 07:17:53 GMT
Le Jeudi, 6 nov 2003, à 16:23 Europe/Zurich, Michael Wechner a écrit :

> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Maybe some of us could meet - e.g., at a dinner - to share
>> our experiences, get more insight into recent developments
>> etc. and talk about the users group again.
>> What do you think?
>
> yes, that would be nice. What about next week in Zurich?

I'd prefer Bern as I'm based in Lausanne, but if most of you guys are
from around Zurich I'll happily travel.

Next week, Tuesday 11th (from noon on, last train leaves at 10PM) would
be good for me, Wednesday possible.
Sorry that I don't have more options, feel free to do it without me!

--
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland