cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: LDAP authentification with username and password
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:00:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the Cocoon portal framework with a LDAP authentication.
I have only modified the authentication pipeline to retrieve user information from a LDAP
system instead of a XML file.
The authentication works with a username and a password.

Maybe you could take a look how the authentication is managed in the Cocoon portal...?

Regards
Sylvain