cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Langham <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Re: [ARTICLE] Enterprise Application Integration using Apache Cocoon 2.1
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:52:39 GMT

> Any hints on whether we can expect a second edition of the New Riders
> book ? :)

Unfortunately I don't think New Riders is interested in doing a second
edition :(. The market for IT books is bad at the moment (esp. in the
US) and they are very cautious. Of course you are welcome to email them
and demand a second edition :).

But you are absolutely right. Take into consideration all the new stuff
in Cocoon and the timeframe for writing a new book (or expanding on the
given one) and someone needs to start :).

Matthew