cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject Re: AbstractSAXTransformer recording question!
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:07:16 GMT
I don't know if you find the answer but here is my opinion.

You only can record the request element and his children using a different
namespace.
For example:

<root xmlns:root="http://abc">
<request xmlns:request="http://xyz">
</request>
</root>

Into your transformer you can test the namespace en start serializing.

Personally I match the element and record it (with the children) into a DOM
which I serialize after.
If you want more help, I can send you an example.

Lionel

At 17:48 03/11/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>in my transformer I want to use startSerializedXMLRecording,
>when the namespaceURI is http://xyz.
>Everything works fine, but it's only recorded childs of request,
>but I want element "request" to get recorded also!!
>
><request xmlns="http://xyz">
>     <entry>
>     </entry>
>     <entry>
>     </entry>
></request>
>I want to the avoid creation of other element, parent of request with
>the same namespace uri.
>Thanks in advance!!
>

>--
>Rui Alberto L. Gonçalves <rui-l-goncalves@ptinovacao.pt>
>PT Inovação

Lionel CRINE
Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.58.70.70