cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ulrich, Dominik" <Dominik.Ulr...@ids.de>
Subject Save stream to file system
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 12:17:35 GMT
Hi everybody

as sylvain described below, there is a possibility to save the pipeline output to file system.
I think I know how to implement that in my pipeline, but don't know which
class I have to declare in the sitemap under <map:actions>
where do I get this class in case it's not included? CVS?
thanks a lot
ciao
Dominik Ulrich

<<snip/>