cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laheem Lamar Jordan" <ljor...@SIMS.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject Link Hosting: Center for Document Engineering
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 02:45:39 GMT
Hello, we have been using Cocoon to create portal/informational sites for
the University. We think it's great and can show how
educational/informational sites can work with this application.
A little about the Center for Document Engineering:
Our mission: The CDE will serve as a focal point for research,
development, and educational activities that span the academic and
operational sides of the university. Collaboration with industry and
campus computing units will ensure bi-directional technology transfer and
relevance in research and graduate training. The CDE will collect and
disseminate XML schemas, best practices, tool evaluations, code samples,
and other content for building web services and applications. An Advisory
Board whose members come from academic units, campus computing
organizations, and industry will help set priorities and define project
goals.
We're running the latest version of Cocoon and hope to deploy more sites
with it very soon. Thanks for your time!
--
Laheem Lamar Jordan
http://sims.berkeley.edu/~ljordan