cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Using user-defined fonts in SVGs
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:13:56 GMT
Hi,

I am having some trouble adding additional fonts to my cocoon
environment. What I did manage to do (after a good hint from this
mailinglist) is to include the font-definition into the svg. The only
thing that makes me a little upset is the bad performance. A svg with
less than 1K is polluted with up to 70K font-definition.
Normaly this would be no problem, as I am using the SVG-to-JPG
serializer. But it sems to slow down the whole process of image generation.

Is there a way to add fonts to cocoon without having to restart the VM?

Christofer Dutz