cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: Help in Cocoon2.1.2
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:57:11 GMT
Sorry, but I don't understand your question/problem exactly.

But to make it clearer:

You want to generate a website with 3 frames?

What you need are exactly 4 files:
1 frameset HTML file and 3 content HTML files.
Nothing specific has to be done in the sitemap. The browser simply loads
the frameset HTML file, reads it and knows that it needs the 3 content
HTML files and requests them. You can not generate the frameset
description and the content at the same time.

Joerg

On 27.11.2003 08:06, Mohan Ganesan wrote:

> hi,
>    we are using cocoon2.1.2,xsl with jsp. The problem that we are facing is follows.
>
>    In a file called "Hoverwelcome.jsp" whilch transforming to "hoverwelcome.xsl" file
through sitemap file. we used 3 frame in that xsl file.