cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: RequestParameterModule
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:19:49 GMT
Roman Hrivik wrote:
> This can be reported as bug, I think.
>
> When I try to access for parameter from request in sitemap and in
> request is not such parameter I'll get null-exception.
>
> I think that RequestParameterModule should return always not null value.

Nope since "" is different from null eg on database updates. If there is
a null pointer exception inside the sitemap engine, this is an error
since it should expect null values from an input module and replace it
with "". Could you provide a test case for this that shows the error?
(A short test of mine didn't reveal any problems.)

	Chris.