cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Precompilation of XSP-files via CLI - flag precompile-only broken
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:01:13 GMT
Precompilation of XSPs was fixed by Carsten shortly before 2.1.3 was
released. I'd therefore suggest you consider upgrading.

If you're running from an Ant build process, you'll find a new, as yet
largely untested Ant task in 2.1.3 too at org.apache.cocoon.CocoonTask.
It'll do everything the CLI can do, except that you can embed the
configuration (cli.xconf) into your Ant script rather than having to
refer to another file. If you want to try it, let me know and I'll send
you a sample build file. I'd be very pleased if you tried it, as I'm
curious to see if other people can get it to work.

With best wishes,

Upayavira