cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Uploading files with Cocoon 2.1 (one more)
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:57:22 GMT
Josep Riudavets wrote:

>>If you still have a problem please post the logfile output for the success
>>case and the error case with logging set to DEBUG.
>

> mmm ... where is the debug file? I can't find it !!!

build/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/  contain the files

and

build/webapp/WEB-INF/logkit.xconf contains the configurations (not set
to DEBUG by default).

Note that editing logkit.xconf under build/webapp is quicker but will
get overwritten if you rebuild cocoon.  There is a build property (read
build.properties and README.txt and INSTALL.txt carefully) if you need
to persist your changes.  You can also use the XPatch task if you need
to get more complicated (see Wiki for documentation).

Geoff