cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Okraszewski <okrasz_n...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Automatic wizard through continuations
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:46:42 GMT

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm programming an automatic wizard through a continuation using jxform
> and three generic XSP templates. When I try to execute the wizard the
> first time it runs ok and I finish the continuation with the
> form.finish() method but when I execute it the second time with another
> configuration (saved in a database) the continuation shows the
> configuration of the first execution!. What's the problem?
>
> Possible explains:
>
> 1. Is there some stranger cache?
> 2. Does the previous continuation finished correctly?
>
> Can I make something to asure the orevious continuation has finished at
> the initial part of my script?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Toni Felguera

I had similar problem. I used XSP generated jxforms and only the first
was displayed untill I reloaded the application. As I asked about it on
the list, someone said I should try to put it to noncaching pipeline. In
fact I don't know how to do it, but when I set default casching to
non-casching, it didn't help, so I suppose putting it to non-caching
pipeline wouldn't work either.

I'm not quite sure, but I'm afraid, that JXForms might be compiled or
use its own caching and don't check if source was changed.

I know, that it isn't very construtive reply :-( But sometimes even such
helps in some way. In my case I finally used Woody without XSP.

Regars,
Marcin