cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: SVG to SWF
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:46:31 GMT
On 13.11.2003 10:33, Boris Althaus wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> the demo on the website is dynamic!
> You can change the sourcecode in the left window and after submitting, you will see the
changes in the right window.
> Best experience you will have with InternetExplorer on pc, because the plugin for svg
does not work on other platforms.

> It is developed with cocoon 2.04. The installation is not to easy, but i could give some
advice.

> If it is integrated into Cocoons CVS would be great thing.

Thanks, Boris, for your reply. I tried a really simple thing: "Tiger" =>
"Tier". The SVG is dynamic and has the change, on the flash there it is
still "Tiger". Is it only caching?

You read the problem with the licensing? We can not redistribute GPL
code because of its viral aspects.

Joerg