cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <andr...@chaeron.com>
Subject Re: Saving pipeline output to a temp file...everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask!
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:48:55 GMT
> What do you think of the CopySourceAction I've added (see [1])? Doing
> the equivalent of your saveToFile.flow should be pretty trivial, no?

It's not a bad idea, except that I still will need to use flowscript to fire
off a .vbs script that prints the document....or need to write a custom
action to do that, which I would rather not do at the moment, deadlines
looming and all that.

> Congrats for your project. But I really think this unspecified behaviour
> you're using is not the good way to go. So let's keep it as is in the upcoming
> 2.1.3 and forbid it in 2.1.4.

Why forbid it?  I see no reason to elminate such a useful feature,
unspecified or otherwise.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com