cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: AW: Saving pipeline output to a temp file...everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask!
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:53:01 GMT
It's new and available in recent CVS - or after the release of Cocoon 2.1.3
on Thursday.

For usage have a look at the end of the mail at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=106805308411989&w=2.

Joerg

Ulrich, Dominik wrote:
> hi
> can you please tell me where to find this copysourceaction?
> ...and maybe a way to use it?
> thanks
> ciao
> dominik
>
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

this behaviour.  Allowed or not!

>>As I said on the dev list:
>>
>>So long as you clearly document the new way of doing this, and leave the old way in
place for at least one release cycle!

> What do you think of the CopySourceAction I've added (see [1])? Doing
> the equivalent of your saveToFile.flow should be pretty trivial, no?
>

>>Mind you, given the state of Cocoon docs, that is a lot to ask, non?  ;-)
>>
>>Keep in mind that my application will be used by over 10K users at a huge brokerage
firm....so breaking the current behaviour (even if it was not intended) would not be a "good
thing" for Cocoon's reputation in the industry.

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG