cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: How to use the ServiceSelector?
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 22:58:37 GMT
If you get the Selector from a ServiceManager you always get a
ServiceSelector. If the real type of this Selector is a
ComponentSelector as the ExcaliburCS, you get a WrappedServiceSelector.
But this happens transparent to you, you simply do

(ServiceSelector)this.manager.lookup(selectorKey)

If the Selector is later on re-implemented to a real ServiceSelector,
you code will still work.

Regards,

Joerg