cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <andr...@chaeron.com>
Subject Re: Saving pipeline output to a temp file...everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask!
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 02:29:15 GMT
> Mmmh... careful here : you're relying on a unspecified behaviour that
> allows a flow script to not send a page. And we still have to decide if
> this allowed or not.

Let me also ask that you be careful too.  It works....and my application
depends on this behaviour.  Allowed or not!

As I said on the dev list:

So long as you clearly document the new way of doing this, and leave the
old way in place for at least one release cycle!

Mind you, given the state of Cocoon docs, that is a lot to ask, non?  ;-)

Keep in mind that my application will be used by over 10K users at a huge
brokerage firm....so breaking the current behaviour (even if it was not
intended) would not be a "good thing" for Cocoon's reputation in the
industry.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com