cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Schatten <ala...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Impossible CLI??
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 14:09:05 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

> You have included a block that needs the servlet.jar. Copy
> servletX_X.jar into WEB-INF/lib and you'll get past that one.
>
> Thanks also for the doc suggestion. It looks good. I'll include it
> within the default cli.xconf.

I am glad if it is helpful

so then again; I really have a guilty conscience, but the next error
occured:

at least, it looks as if cocoon is now working, but the result is:

^                                    /styles/main.css
^                                    /scripts/main.js
X [0]                                     cocoon-day/index.html BROKEN:
Unable to resolve context key: default-encoding
^                                    /styles/main.css
X [0]
samples/hello-world/hello.html        BROKEN: Unable to resolve context
key: default-encoding
Total time: 0 minutes 13 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0

Could this be an encoding problem? I use btw. iso-8859-1

the cli.xconf uri entry is the following:

    <uri type="replace"
        src-prefix="cocoon-day/"
        src="index.html"
        dest="build/dest/index.html"/>

and in the servlet mode it is working with:

localhost.../cocoon/cocoon-day/index.html

I am again grateful for suggestions!

alex